Your shopping cart is empty!
The terms used in the sales regulations in the singular or plural shall mean:
Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality who has placed an Order or concluded an Agreement with the Seller
Consumer - a client who is a natural person who performs a legal transaction (concluding a contract with the Seller) not directly related to its business or professional activity
Regulations - these sales regulations implemented by the Seller via the online store
Seller - Katarzyna Witczak PRO-BALLER.COM, ul. Prosta nr 8b / 13, 65-783 Zielona Góra, entered into the business register kept by the Mayor of Zielona Góra, NIP 973-061-11-75, REGON: 080372794, contact details: tel. 48 507 143 765, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
Shop - online store run by the Seller at www.pro-baller.com,
Service - electronic services provided by the Seller (service provider) to the Customer (customer) through the online store
Contract - a contract of sale of the Goods available in the store concluded by the Customer with the Seller
§ 1 General Provisions
1. The Regulations define the rules for the Customer to use the services of the Seller, who sells goods / products at a distance via the Store. The current text of the Regulations is published by the Seller on the Store's website (www.pro-baller.com) in the "Regulations" tab and made available to the Customer free of charge at any of its request in electronic form.
2. Technical requirements necessary to use the services provided by the Seller:
· An electronic device with internet access,
· Access to e-mail and an active e-mail address.
3. The Customer should use the Store in accordance with the generally applicable laws and in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations. It is forbidden to:
· Providing illegal content (eg content infringing personal rights, as well as other rights of third parties),
· Using the Store in a way that disrupts its functioning (eg through the use of specific software) ;,
· Providing false personal data or infringing the rights of third parties.
§ 2 Services provided electronically
1. As part of the Store, the Service Provider provides the following Services electronically:
· Customer account
2. Using the Shop Services is voluntary and free. The customer only incurs related costs
with access to the Internet and data transmission according to the price list of your internet service provider.
3. In order to create and register a Customer Account in the Store, provide personal data marked as mandatory (name, surname, address, e-mail address) and choose a password and accept the Regulations. The account creation process should be terminated by clicking the "Register" button.
4. Logging in to the account is done using the email address used for registration and password known only to the Client.
5. The contract is concluded when the Customer receives confirmation of correct registration in the Store, sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided by the Customer at the registration stage. The duration of the contract is undefined.
6. The Customer may at any time (without giving any reason and incur any costs) delete his Client Account. To this end, he should contact the Service Provider with a request to delete it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, providing at the same time the e-mail address used to register the Account in the Store. After receiving such a message, the Customer Account is immediately removed and the contract for the provision of this service terminated.
7. The Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service with a 7-day notice period, for reasons specified in § 1 para. 3. The subject statement of the Service Provider will be submitted to the email address used to register the Customer Account. After the above mentioned notice period, the service contract is terminated. Regardless of the term of notice, the Service Provider may limit the Customer's access to the services in whole or in part.
8. The Order service is of a one-time nature. The use of the Service begins when you click the "continue without logging in" button. Termination of using the Service takes place after the completion of the Order by the Store or as a result of earlier discontinuation of the Order by the Customer.
9. In order to place an Order, the Customer should provide data marked as mandatory, ie:
· Address details (name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number)
· Optional data to issue an invoice (company name, address, NIP)
· Delivery method and payment method
10. The Store provides all Clients with the Shopping service in order to facilitate the purchase, including storing selected goods, the possible use of discount codes, a summary of the price and delivery costs. The addition of goods to the Shopping Cart does not mean their reservation.
11. Use of the Service The shopping basket starts with the moment of clicking the "add to Cart" button and ends upon placing the order by the Customer or using the "remove from the Basket" option.
12. In the event of non-performance or improper performance by the Seller of the service provided electronically, the Customer is entitled to submit a complaint.
13. In order to consider a complaint, the Customer should indicate the clear reason for its submission and provide his contact details.
14. Complaints about services provided electronically may be submitted:
· In writing to the following address: PRO-BALLER.COM Katarzyna Witczak, ul. Prosta 8 b / 13, 65-783 Zielona Góra,
· Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The Service Provider will consider the complaint within no more than 14 days. The answer will be given in the form indicated by the Customer.
§ 3 Conclusion of a sales contract
1. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order with the use of mechanisms made available by the Seller, the Customer submits an offer to purchase a specific product under the conditions specified in his description and in the Regulations.
2. All goods available in the Store are new and free from physical and legal defects. The seller is obliged to provide customers with goods without defects.
3. All product prices presented in the Store are given by default in Polish zlotys, are gross prices (include VAT) and do not include the cost of shipping. The price given with each product available in the Store is binding at the time of placing the order. A tax receipt is issued for each product sold, and a VAT invoice at the customer's request.
4. By placing an order in the Store, the Customer confirms that he has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions without reservations and that he read the instruction on Consumer's right to withdraw from the Agreement, which together with the model withdrawal will be additionally sent to the Consumer by the Seller together with the confirmation of acceptance orders to be carried out, as well as all the features of the Seller's order covered, he knows that placing an order in the Store entails the obligation to pay for the ordered goods and agrees to the Seller confirming the conclusion of the Agreement via electronic mail (form).
5. Orders can be placed in the Store 24 hours a day every day of the year. Orders placed after 13:00 or on Saturdays and public holidays will be considered on the next working day.
6. Orders are placed in electronic form by means of a Store account created by the Customer or an order form made available in the Store (Basket).
7. The order of the goods by the customer takes place by adding goods to the basket and using the "To cash register" button by the customer.
8. Placing an order is not tantamount to its acceptance for implementation. The moment of acceptance of the order for execution (conclusion of the Agreement with the Customer) is considered the transfer to the Customer by the Seller by e-mail confirmation of the order to be processed, which is tantamount to confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement with the Consumer.
9. The Seller confirms the acceptance of the order for execution within no more than 24 hours, excluding Saturdays and public holidays.
10. Customer orders are processed on the next business day, counting from the date of confirmation by the Seller via e-mail, acceptance of the Customer's order for execution, and in the case of orders with delivery directed outside of Poland - within two business days from the above date.
11. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the order accepted for execution when the data provided by the Customer prove to be incorrect or incomplete.